|Posted on 1 December, 2017 at 3:15||comments (0)|
What if we could turn the clock back to a time when belief was simple.
Believing that what we felt to be true was just knowing it to be true.
As those thoughts went through my mind, change happened, to me and my surroundings.
My hands became the hands of a child and I was sitting in front of a mini Christmas Tree.
The tree was small because it was the only size that would fit inside our trailer.
It still was the most amazing tree, so brightly decorated with lights and tinsel and
incredibly beautiful cardboard Santas decorated with red and white velvet felt and glitter.
My Daddy had the light bar on his movie camera all aglow; and boy was it bright!!!
I was still in my pajamas and waiting so impatiently.
All I could do was stare at that package under the tree.
I knew Santa had received my letter because he wrote me to say he had.
My letter asked for just one thing; A Tiny Tears Baby Doll.
At last, Daddy was all set with his camera and Mommy was handing me the package with my name on it.
I held it and closed my eyes and then opened them as I tore the paper away.
I am sure Mommy let out a huge sigh as I destroyed all the beautiful work she had done
to make that package so beautiful with ribbons streaming down like a rainbow waterfall.
I had it open!!!! With paper and ribbon all over the floor!! In a box looking back at me was that Baby Doll
and all I could do was keep hugging it and grinning from ear to ear with tears rolling down my cheeks.
“Thank you, Thank you, it is just what I wanted!!!
Memories are what we make of them.
I am back in the present now and looking forward to holding another baby doll in my arms again.
But this one will be a living breathing one, a beautiful baby Great Granddaughter!!
May you make memories that last a lifetime!!!!!
|Posted on 18 January, 2015 at 5:50||comments (1)|
Are you having a difficult time moving forward in your life?
Do you find yourself blocked and don't know why?
You could have buried negative memories and/or emotions and thought you had let go of them long ago. If you do not speak your truth, you may swallow it and bury it deep within you. This quite often can cause your chakras to become unbalanced.
The following exercises have helped me and my clients and they may help you to let go. Blessings!
- Find a quiet safe place and think back into your life as far back as you can remember. And then start thinking your way forward. Stop at each moment you remember about something and/or someone that seems to pick at your heart or your gut, then stop and really look at that moment in your life. Now speak out loud, in your head or write on paper how you felt then and how that affected your life from that point forward. After expressing your feelings surrounding that moment, say the following release statement:
- "I release and ask for blessings for myself and anyone involved. I no longer am attached to those feelings. I am free and they are free." Take a deep breath and feel it leave you.
- If you write on the paper, take that paper and wrap it around a small stick and go to a creek, river, ocean or lake and throw that stick as far out in the water as you can and say the release statement and take the deep breath and feel it leave you as you turn your back on the water and walk away. Ask that the situation be blessed
- Now move forward to the next event or memory and do the same with each memory until you reach the present moment.
- Remember you do not have to accept what others believe as your belief. If it does not feel right to you, then ask yourself if it feels like truth to you.
- You can tell others that you understand that they have their beliefs and feelings of what is right for them, but they are not right for you. Tell them you respect their beliefs and ask that they do the same for you; and leave it at that. .
- Anytime you feel that someone is bringing or sending negative energies into your space, just brush it off and state that it is not yours.
|Posted on 1 January, 2015 at 15:30||comments (0)|
As we enter a new year, I am blessed to be able to take this opportunity to wish everyone the most abundantly full year ever.
Remember that if you do not ask, you do not allow yourself to receive. Open your heart and ask and know you will receive.
Whatever has been pulling at your heart, open up and let it in. Know that you are capable of accomplishing anything you desire. You are all truly blessed as pure and perfect creations. Believe and open your heart to all possibilities.
Blessings to Everyone!!!!!!
|Posted on 23 August, 2014 at 4:55||comments (0)|
Take a look at the negative way you may be seeing and feeling everything in your life, look at the real truth of it.
Don't blame anyone, not even yourself and let go of any guilt.
Accept each experience in your life as a stepping stone to a greater awareness of how your life can be more filled with understanding.
Examine each situation and experience for what it truly is, forgive and release without blaming yourself or someone else just because you think it should be or should have been done differently.
It is what it is and how you accept it is your own responsibility.
Become aware of negative thoughts and actions and replace them with positive and allow yourself to see life in an entirely different light.
Remember what you think or focus on is what you will get (law of attraction).
As soon as we are aware of any negativity in our lives, if we change it around to a positive aspect right away, we will understand it for what it truly is and deal with it in a positive way thereby bringing more of what we truly desire into our lives.
If you truly believe and feel it that you are one with whatever Higher Power you believe in, then you will see things as they truly are and release all negativity thereby allowing only positive thoughts, actions and energy in as well as sending positive out.
There are no failings, only steps to infinite peace and harmony.
Even the most positive spiritually centred person can still have negative issues occur.
How it is perceived and dealt with makes the difference.
Don’t give energy to the negative.
Ask yourself what did I do or think to bring about this situation and what can I do to change it so that it will be positive, even if all you can do is let go of it.
No matter what the situation, give thanks for it, because there was a reason for it. Remember we only get stronger.
So in closing
1. deal with issues as they arise
2. stay calm and focused
3. don’t blame
4. ask for guidance and follow it
5. bless the situation and all concerned
6. see the situation for what it truly is
7. change what we can
8. release it